Eliminate those fine lines and wrinkles immediately!
The Face Skin EMS Mesotherapy Electroporation is a new skin care device that uses radio-frequency waves and light photon energy to promote muscle stimulation within the skin to create visible radiance and youthful-looking skin. It promotes skin rejuvenation of collagen and hyaluronic acid by conducting muscle stimulation, mesoporation and electroporation.
BLUE – kills bacteria, promotes blood circulation, removes acne.
GREEN – dilutes pigmentation, dark spots, freckles and improves overall skin color .
RED – accelerates blood stimulation skin cell activity.
YELLOW – stimulates the lymphatic and nervous system, restores balance of sensitive skin.
PINK – whitens the skin.
FLASHING PINK – enhances the absorption of the skin care products
- Mesotherapy – using a special pulse occurred by the double-clicked current , directly leads the nutrition into the dermal layer of the skin.
Electroporation – provides a means to transport collagen and hyaluronic acid deeper into the skin.
- RF current –high-frequency electrical resistance heating, effective at improving sagging skin, aging wrinkles, promote lymphatic and blood circulation and other care.
- (LED) photon – LED treatment can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduces redness after more aggressive IPL or laser treatments.
Safe & Easy to Use
It is suitable for all skin types, whether dry or oily. 100% Safe to use on sensitive skin.
How to Use
- Clean skin and apply lotion/serum on skin and get the device ready for use.
- Massage area of skin with the device for up to 10 minutes each part per day.
- Treatment shall not be over 20 minutes on same skin area.
- System will automatically stop after 10 minutes.
- Clean skin area and device after use.
Before & After
The device should not be used under the following conditions:
- Pregnant woman
- Patients with epilepsy
- Blood circulation disorder
- Allergic reaction to serums
- Avoid thyroid gland around neck area
- Use only 1-3 times a week, alternate days
- Do not use on children aged 16 and below
- Max time for each treatment is 10 minutes. Alarm goes off at 10 minute intervals